Easy steps for the application of a wig:
Wigs have become an essential part of fashion due to their versatility in colours, styles, designs and different types. Choosing the right wig, according to your fashion sense and need is an important task to do. Wigs can be worn for various purposes as they provide excellent utility, you can wear them to transform your personality entirely. If you have short and thin hair but want to have thick black hair. You may fulfil your desire by wearing a black-thick hair wig with distinct features at events to look adorable. Once you buy the wig the next important task is to learn that how to apply the wig on the head accurately. Most people don’t know about the application of a wig. They ruin the fittings of the wig and damage their skin. Today, in this article, you will get to know about the easy application of the wig easily. Let’s get started.
Ways to apply a wig on the head:
- Picking up the right type of wig: There are mainly 3 popular types of wigs: full lace wigs, lace front wigs, and non-lace wigs. There are only the 3 materials that can be used to produce wigs include ( human hair, synthetic hair and animal hair). Each type of wig has its own advantage and disadvantages.
- Full lace: A wig is usually made with a lace cap and the hair sewn throughout the wig. It provides you with a natural-looking hairline, which is typically made with human or synthetic hair, and is quite easier for hairstyling since it may be parted anywhere. It also allows you to get more comfort whenever you wear it Because this wig is breathable.
- Front lace wigs: These cheap lace front human hair wigs are made with lace which you will find on the front edges of the wig rather than all around the wig. It provides you with a natural-looking hairline. These wigs are made of durable materials that help to stick firmly on your head. These wigs are less expensive than full lace wigs. You can buy these wigs from tinashehair.com.
- Non-lace wigs: These wigs are made with the material (nylon). These wigs can be produced by using any type of hair material and have more firm structure. These wigs are less expensive than other wigs.
- Prepare the hair: You need to manage your hair before applying the wig so the bumps and uneven places can be avoided. You need to be sure that all of your hair should be pulled back, especially your hairline should be clear so the application can be done perfectly.
- Get ready for the skin: First Wipe out your skin around the hairline with a cotton pad containing an alcohol solution. This will remove all the germs, and oils on the skin thoroughly. Cleaning of the skin helps the glue or tape to stick firmly to your head. Now apply the scalp protector around the scalp.
- It doesn’t matter if you have long or short hair, you should use a wig cap underneath the wig. But if you don’t have hair, then you can skip this step.
- Application of adhesives: In order to ensure that the wig and wig cap doesn’t slip, apply adhesives on the edges of the cap. The adhesive solution will stick to your wig and cap as well.
- Don’t apply the adhesive solution to your whole scalp line, but make sure you apply it on the front of the forehead and temples. These are important areas for making a wig natural-looking.
- Application of wig: Before applying the wig, you should make sure the wig hairs don’t get trapped in the adhesive solution. Remember to manage all the hair.
- Put the wig on your head: Hold one of your fingers on the main area of the wig which is the centre of your head. Put it on the head and calmly lay the wig down on the scalp. Later on, gently pull the remaining part of the wig on the head. Always make sure to keep the sides away from the adhesive solution.
- Don’t bend just put your wig on upside down. This will give your wig an uncentered position.
- If this is your first time, allow enough time to be adjusted before you go outside. It will take you a while to be perfect in the application of a wig.
- Adjust the wig: You may have bobby pins to adjust the wig. Place the bobby pins on the top of the wig, and adjust them into your wig cap and hair beneath.
- Once it is done, check out if there is any glue that is visible underneath the wig. Yes! remove it instantly and clean the area with the solution.
- Styling of wig: Now your wig application is done. The next step is to opt for a hairstyle. Go online or ask your stylist to suggest you a perfect hairstyle according to your face shape and hair. Once your hairstyle is done, you are good to do.