TNT on Roku: Warner Bros company owns TNT and it is the US pay television service. This company offers from its sister’s channels like TruTV, The CW, TBS, HBO, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, HLN, Cinemax, CNN, Audience, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim, and AT&T SportsNet. You need to enable Satellite TV or Cable subscribed to TNT on your Roku Device to activate TNT.
Roku is a Device where you can connect to the TV using an HDMI cable. Roku devices are best for watching all streaming videos, movies, sports, and series like Netflix, Amazon. Youtube, and some other Channels. Roku Channel Store has more streaming Apps on its device.
Is TNT available on Roku?
TNT on Roku is available. You can directly install it from the Roku Channel Store and you can add this channel to the home page. Alternatively, you can Screencast or Screen mirror from your Smartphone or PC. TNT is the best app for watching movies and many other shows. Roku is the best device for streaming services to watch on TV.
Roku is inbuilt with more streaming channels. You can watch games, live videos, series on Roku channels. The easiest way to stream all channels to TV is Roku Box. You can connect to the TV using an HDMI cable to watch on the big screen. Also know about prolific productions
Watch TNT for Free
The two-three of the streaming platforms that feature TNT offer a trial period for free. You can benefit from these and stream the free TNT for up to a month or more using different email addresses when you sign up. Let’s review the free trial available.
- Hulu Live TV offers a 7-day trial at no cost up to Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV is a service that is offering the possibility of a one-week free trial
If you end your trial prior to when the trial period ends there is no charge. You can use the trial for free to enjoy more than a month of TNT for free. If you can come up with your own ideas for payment options and email addresses You can stream free TNT for longer. This will also allow you to try out the different streams of live television to determine which one you prefer the most.
Steps to Install TNT on Roku:
- Connect your Roku device to the internet and launch your device.
- From the Roku menu scroll down to the search option.
- Using the virtual keyboard search for watch TNT.
- From the suggestion list select the channel.
- Select the add channel and wait for the channel to add.
- To launch the channel select Go to Channel.
- Now the channel is added successfully on your device.
Activate TNT on Roku
- Launch the TNT on Roku and select Sign in
- On the screen there will be a pop up notification activation code.
- Visit tntdrama.com/activate/roku on your PC or smartphone.
- Now type and enter the activation code and select submit.
- With your Tv provider account select and login.
- The TNT Channel will display the media content on Roku, after signing in.
Screen Mirror TNT on Roku from Smartphone?
- Connect Roku Device and Smartphone from the same WIFI Network
- In Roku Device select the Roku Device Setting Menu option.
- Now, Enable the screen mirroring option on the Roku device.
- In Smartphone, Open Play Store, and Install TNT App.
- Now Go to settings and select the connection and sharing option.
- Select the screen mirroring option and see whether the screen mirroring option is enabled.
- Finally, Click on Roku Device from Smartphone for the connection of the TNT On Roku.
- Now your smartphone screen will appear on the Roku Device.
- You can play movies or videos on TNT.
Related Posts: Zoom on LG TV
Screen Mirror TNT on PC or Laptop?
#1. Connect Roku Device and Smartphone from the same WIFI Network.
#2. In Roku Device Plugin TV’s HDMI Port.
#3. In Roku Device click on the Roku Device Setting Menu option.
#4. Now, Enable the screen mirroring option on the Roku device.
#5. In Windows open the Chrome browser and search for the TNT.
#6. Right-click on the webpage and click the Cast option.
#7. Select the Source drop-down option and Click on the Roku device to screen Cast.
#8. Now You can enjoy watching movies and videos on the large screen.
How to watch without cable?
You can watch TNT on Roku without cable using Streaming services, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV, Youtube TV, and Sling TV. You can Stream this Network on Roku by installing these channels on the Roku Device. These channels are available on the Roku Channel Store.
Connect to the internet and watch the Roku channel. That allows you to watch paid and free videos, movies, and series on Roku. You can watch streaming services like Amazon, Netflix, and other channels. Download these channels on Roku and it is available on the Roku Channel Store.